GLOBAL AIR HOLDINGS LTD, Hong Kong license #2493845
1. All of the contracted ferry pilots are working on "self-employed" and independent basis. All aviators working with or in any way associated with Global Air Holdings Ltd are self-employed ferry pilots where Global Air Holdings Ltd is acting as an agent, mediator and flight support and coordinator service ONLY.
1.a. Responsibility for each individual ferry flight lies solely on the pilot undertaking the aircraft delivery.
1.b. Any of its representatives and/or associates are NOT responsible for any aircraft component or system failure/damage before, during and after the ferry flight.
2. Any aircraft insurance and any and all mandatory insurance related policies are responsibility of the aircraft's Owner and/or Operator. The Ferry Pilot & Global Air Holdings Ltd shall not be held liable for any loses. However, Global Air Holdings Ltd can assist with obtainment of insurance agent if such need arises.
3. Pilots are strictly operating the transport of the said aircraft in the most safest and direct way possible and under the most ideal economical conditions for the client.
4. Any unpredictable and unexpected en-route traffic, navigation, fuel, weather, emergency, diversion, "Acts of God", etc charges will be billed directly from the authorities to the registered Owner/Operator of the aircraft and are NOT included in any of the cost proposals issued by Aircraft Delivery & Relocation Service. However, aircraft owner has an option to negotiate with the pilot to pay the fees upfront and will thereafter transfer compensation to pilot's account within 24 hours.
5. Pilots are responsible to operate stipulated aircraft in accordance with the operating handbook and under the manufacturers specifications and recommendations and in accordance with all FAA, JAA and other foreign laws and aviation regulations included in the ICAO.
In addition, please make sure that the following points of agreement are implemented:
5.a. All aircrafts must have airworthiness certificate (Country of Reg.) and / or appropriate waiver, and in some cases a ferry flight permit.
5.b. ALL necessary flight documents must be available to the ferry pilot prior to ferry flight.
5.c. All equipment must be in working condition or appropriate waiver must be in place.
5.d. Ferry pilots may need to temporarily modify the aircraft cockpit for the long-range and international flights. The owner will have to sign a waiver allowing us to temporarily do so.
6. Pilots retain a right to refuse certain flights if they feel that safety and/or other circumstances involved aren't an ideal factor and can't be circumvented or prevented. Any pre-paid amounts will be fully returned, except expenses and pilot fees which have already occurred while the mission has started.
7. In case that there is no need in pre-payment of expenses the quoted payment must be made upon delivery of the aircraft. However, pilots will normally requite 100% fuel, parking and accommodation expenses to be pre-paid by the owner.
7.a. Pilots reserve a right to refuse aircraft transfer / delivery completion until such payment is made in full. However, we understand that some unexpected expenses may arise en route. In this case we will allow for any additional payments outside the original quota may be settled within 48 hours after aircraft delivery. In case we act as an agent or a broker, additional "service set up" fees may be applicable to the final invoice.
8. Pilots normally can accept payments in a form of bank transfers or cash in addition to credit cards and cheques via PayPal Online Invoice System. Personal cheques payment method may not be accepted.
9. In an unlikely case of service refusal due to the aircraft condition, weather or any other related problems, our pilots will provide refund of your deposit minus all the expenses already incurred. In case we are unable to process the ferry of your aircraft due to personal reasons, such as: shortage of staff, sickness or related issues, pilots will provide full refund of any deposit already paid and no other subtractions will be made. Please allow up to 10 working days for all refunds.
10. FOR UNITED STATES OPS: "Global Air Ferry" agent services are provided by Global Air Holdings Ltd. Offices registered in Hong Kong. Certificate of business registration can be viewed by clicking links below. Regional US flight operations address: 226 N Nova Blvd, Ormond Beach FL 32174, United States of America.
Flight operations are commonly conducted from the US and most of the EU. 11. To comply with the immigration laws, only US-citizens are used for internal/domestic flights within the territory of the contiguous United States of America. Only EU-citizens are used for internal/domestic flights within the territory of the European Union. All Global Air Holdings Ltd-associated pilots are based globally.
Described above Terms and Conditions are subject to monthly review and could be changed without prior notice.
Web Site Usage
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Global Air Holdings Ltd web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
-modify or copy the materials;
-use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
-attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Global Air Holdings Ltd web site (www.air-ferry.com);
-remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
-transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Global Air Holdings Ltd. at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on Global Air Holdings Ltd web site are provided "as is". Global Air Holdings Ltd makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Global Air Holdings Ltd does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shal Global Air Holdings Ltd or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Global Air Holdings Ltd Internet site, even if Global Air Holdings Ltd or Global Air Holdings Ltd authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
REVISIONS & ERRATA
The materials appearing on Global Air Holdings Ltd web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Global Air Holdings Ltd does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Global Air Holdings Ltd may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Global Air Holdings Ltd does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Global Air Holdings Ltd has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Global Air Holdings Ltd of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
Any claim relating to Global Air Holdings Ltd web site shall be governed by the laws of Hong Kong SAR without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.